Wednesday 19 June 2019

Team 2 Trip to Dunkirk Park

Part of our inquiry for Term 3, Team 2 went on their trip to the Mt. Wellington War Memorial Park in Panmure.  Miss Gatson gave a brief talk about the places that we're going to see and to find particular landmarks, such as the Pt. England Reserve, the new walk way and bridge and the recently upgraded Dunkirk playground. The main purpose for our trip was about directions. Finding our way, using a map from where we started and to the end.  It was a very good walking exercise for all, nice weather, and getting to see the wonderful scenery of our local community.  Thank you to our parent helpers for their time, joining us for making this trip an enjoyable one.  Hope you enjoy our movie.




9 comments:

  1. Wow, what great navigation skills! I love when you all played at the park, because it looks like so much fun! I hope you guys all had a great time there! I also love all the shots of the flying fox!

    From Jedida
    -Year 7
    -Pt England School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jedida. Thank you for commenting about our trip. We enjoyed the park so much we didn't want to leave. However we had to make tracks, back to school. And yes the flying fox was a huge favourite at the park, even for Miss Moran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora,
    I am Charlotte and I am a year 6 student I go to Papakura Central School.
    I really like the way you used a video to show how much fun it was.
    Maybe next time you could put your favorite part in your description.
    From Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora,
    I'm Samantha and I am a year 6 student at Papakura Central School. I really liked how you used a video to show what you did. What was your favourite part of your trip? I hope you had a good time.
    From Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Franki
    I am a year five student at Papakura central school.
    I really like how you made a video about how fun it is at your school.
    From Franki

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello my name is hayley and i am a year 5 student I relly like your videos
    and your flying fox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,
    My name is Kalahz and I am a year 6 at Papakura Central School. I really like how you posted a video on your blog. Your class is very creative. Maybe next time you could choose a different song for the background. Visit my blog at http://pcskalahzt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    my name is alayna from papakura central school i'm a year five and I really liken you videos and the part I liked the best was when you guys all went and had lunch at the park it looks so fun I wish I was there and in your free time can you please follow me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    I'm Aedyn and I am from Papakura Central School and I liked your video it was very creative maybe next time you can show the sketches that you did thank you for watching maybe you can look at my blog at https://pcsaedynm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete